Vectr 1.5 Released - Interactive Lessons And .AI Files Import
2 years ago
Hello dear Vectr community! This bi-weekly regular update brings plenty of great news and some exiting features. We really hope you are enjoying designing with Vectr, and always remember you can contact us anytime via customer support chat with your questions and suggestions. We really appreciate them!
1. Interactive Lessons
Vectr now has a set of inside-the-app interactive lessons. Now when you register with Vectr you can complete a set of exercises taking 20-30 minutes which introduce you to all the most important features of our free vector graphics software.
You can also find them on our YouTube channel - don’t forget to subscribe by the way :)
2. AI Files Import
Yes, now you can finally import .AI files in Vectr! It’s really good news for those who’ve been long thinking about migrating away from Adobe Illustrator but had their whole portfolios in AI files. Now you can upload them all to Vectr and continue working here.
3. App Loads Up To 2x Faster
App is now loading much faster! So you can work even more efficiently.
4. Multiple Improvements And Bug Fixes:
- Profile page performance issues (must faster)
- Fixed issue with some users not being able to scroll fonts list
- Fix issue with images being blurry
- Make documents with lots of images images load faster
- Fixed issue with shadows not always rendering on Text
- Fixed issue with shadows not looking pixel-perfect
- Made initial loading of large designs faster
- Fix issue with chrome crashing
Our Facebook Vectr Community is growing all the time, so if you are still not there - do join in! Users post useful information and inspirational projects there.
We really hope designing with Vectr is easy and fun for you!
See you in two weeks!