Vectr 1.9: Multiple Bug Fixes And WordPress Plugin Coming Soon
a year ago
Hello dear Vectr community! Vectr 1.9 has been shipped now, bringing in multiple bug fixes and a steady progress on the new features. Vectr’s user base is also growing fast as ever after the launch on Windows Store platform. Important news are also that we’re going to release WordPress plugin in the following weeks, stay tuned ;)
WordPress Plugin Coming Soon
Everything is almost set for the launch of Vectr WordPress plugin. It’s going to allow you to create and edit images and graphics directly from inside of your WordPress posts or pages. Once you install the plugin, it’s enough to click on the “Vectr” button to open up the embedded editor inside of your window. See a sneak-peak of how it works:
Stay tuned, we’re surely going to let you know once the plugin is released officially and available for download!
Bug Fixes List - Things That Work Great Now
Many things work awesome now after the fixes we’ve made over the last two weeks. Let’s drill down the list:
- colors: now when you change them they always save correctly
- file renaming: now it doesn’t glitch and functions as it must. See below:
- Layers settings work without any bugs now (there used to be problems with inputting x/y position)
- Text works even better: no more issues with text rotation or undoing
- Manual HEX color selection works great
- Several subtle improvements to rounded corners to make them look better
Servers Realibility Improvements
Thanks to a great work of our engineering team, our servers now are much more stable. Downtime still happens rarely, but we’re assuring you that we’re doing everything to minimize it.
You’re most welcome to join our Facebook Vectr Community! We regularly post useful information and inspirational projects there.
We really hope designing with Vectr is easy and fun for you!
See you in two weeks!